Victoria University of Wellington Tramping Club
Welcome to VUWTC Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Tararuas this weekend!

Last post 30-08-2007, 8:22 PM by Annabel. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  26-08-2007, 6:05 PM 1992

Tararuas this weekend!

Heyhey

I'm organising a trip to the Tararuas this weekend- probably somewhere in the northern part if you're keen to get up into the hills before being stuck back at uni! I'm away until Wednesday but Craig will have a sign up sheet at the meeting on Tuesday or else drop me an email if you're keen and you'll hear from me on Thursday.

Cheers, Annabel

•  30-08-2007, 9:10 AM 2029 in reply to 1992

Re: Tararuas this weekend!

Dear Annabel,

I would like to come on the trip to Tararuas. Do you already know when you are leaving and you'll be back?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

esther

•  30-08-2007, 1:12 PM 2030 in reply to 2029

Hola

Ok so I still haven't got my hands on the sign up sheet for this weekend and therefore haven't made any concrete plans (will email you this evening if you have signed up with some more definite ideas) but the rough plan is to head somewhere in the northern Tararuas. The trip will leave tomorrow evening from uni and get back on Sunday evening and will probably be about a Medium level (but that depends on what I find on the sign up sheet!!) It will be a mean trip if you are keen!

•  30-08-2007, 4:22 PM 2031 in reply to 2030

Dear Annabel,

I am afraid I can only take one day off this weekend - uniwise.... . Thanks for answering anyway and have a nice trip!!!

cheers,

esther 

•  30-08-2007, 8:22 PM 2071 in reply to 2031

Just in case you've signed up for this trip and haven't heard from me, the sign up sheet mysteriously disappeared halfway through Tuesday night so drop me an email if you're keen and haven't got an email from me in the next ten minutes!

And that's all good Esther- have a great weekend and hopefully see you in the hills sometime soon!

View as RSS news feed in XML